Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Health Care Law Goodie

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Another Health Care Law Goodie Empty Another Health Care Law Goodie

Post by TexasBlue Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Another Health Care Law Goodie

Neal Boortz
November 10, 2010

Something else found in the 2000+ pages of Obamacare. This one affects any vending machine operator that operates 20 or more vending machines. Now the calorie count on all items in those vending machines will have to be visible to anyone using the machine. The vending industry says it will take 18 million man-hours a year to meet this requirement. That's 18 million man-hours not used in any productive activity designed to improve the company's bottom line. Eighteen million hours which constitute nothing but government-mandated non-productive busy work.

There's something else here that I haven't seen anyone comment on. What about the blind! (Damn! Excuse me! I surely meant to say "visually impaired.") Just how are blind folks going to know how many calories there are in whatever they're buying? Never mind you have to get past the problem of how they're going to use the machine in the first place ... what about the calorie label? I smell a regulatory amendment coming. Not only will vending machine operators have to post the calorie count .. .but they're going to have to do it in Braille as well. Let's up that 18 million man-hours to 25 million or so ... still with no contribution to the bottom line.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Another Health Care Law Goodie Admin210

Back to top Go down

Another Health Care Law Goodie Empty Re: Another Health Care Law Goodie

Post by dblboggie Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:46 pm

And what about those who don't speak English? Better make that 35 million of so hours.

*Sigh...*

This is what happens when the government assumes powers NOT enumerated in the constitution! You get this sort of insanity that only gives the government ever more power to seize our wealth and our freedoms.

This madness must be stopped!
dblboggie
dblboggie

Another Health Care Law Goodie Senmem10

Back to top Go down