Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superior Pics Down Again

2 posters

Go down

Superior Pics Down Again Empty Superior Pics Down Again

Post by TexasBlue Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:26 pm

I see that they're doing their weekly down time again. I can't understand that. And if you even dare to bring that up in the forum, everyone jumps on you. And don't dare ask why when all you have is one post in your posting history.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Superior Pics Down Again Admin210

Back to top Go down

Superior Pics Down Again Empty Re: Superior Pics Down Again

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:40 pm

TexasBlue wrote:I see that they're doing their weekly down time again. I can't understand that. And if you even dare to bring that up in the forum, everyone jumps on you. And don't dare ask why when all you have is one post in your posting history.
I know, that really fucks me off when they use post count as a status symbol. I prefer quality of posts over quantity. Some people on there have 40,000+ posts but the content of 39,900 of those is "I wanna do her so bad". Yeah... great way to spend your time!

Would be nice of them to tell us to expect down time and give us the times for when that would be expected. But I imagine we don't have enough posts to be told to expect it Very Happy
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Superior Pics Down Again Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:53 pm

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:I know, that really fucks me off when they use post count as a status symbol. I prefer quality of posts over quantity. Some people on there have 40,000+ posts but the content of 39,900 of those is "I wanna do her so bad". Yeah... great way to spend your time!

Fucks me off. ROFL

Yeah, i asked a question in another forum about something and DAS jumped right in (before he was a mod) about how all i do is post in the politics section and the audacity of me even asking a question in another part of the forum. Needless to say, a mod slapped him. lol

Yep. There was one dude who used to say "I'd smell her ass" in a response to a good post on there.

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:Would be nice of them to tell us to expect down time and give us the times for when that would be expected. But I imagine we don't have enough posts to be told to expect it Very Happy

Yea, that or the owners actually giving a sh!t about the forum to start with. RAAM and the other mods are powerless to do anything else. If i was the owner and didn't give a sh!t, i'd give admin capabilities to RAAM (if he doesn't already) or ask himself he wanted to buy the damn thing. That way, one could move the forum they have off of the sh!tty server they use.

When they moved that to the server they have now, it was a step back. I've seen more people b!tch about the search function than anything else. Of course, you have to have a post count of 9,000 for that complain t to be relevant.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:16 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:I know, that really fucks me off when they use post count as a status symbol. I prefer quality of posts over quantity. Some people on there have 40,000+ posts but the content of 39,900 of those is "I wanna do her so bad". Yeah... great way to spend your time!

Fucks me off. ROFL
Nice to know that one got through the censorship there. SP is frustrating when you can't post an article about Dick Cheney without every reference to him comes out as "former Vice President [censored] Cheney"

TexasBlue wrote:Yep. There was one dude who used to say "I'd smell her ass" in a response to a good post on there.
ROFL never seen that one. That is one aspect of the pix section I hate. Pages and pages of "thanks" is unproductive. Other forums I've been with there are buttons to click "thanks" and the poster gets credit for posts, not the repliers.

TexasBlue wrote:i'd give admin capabilities to RAAM (if he doesn't already)
I think he does, he is the only one with a red username and that is admin.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:38 pm

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:Nice to know that one got through the censorship there. SP is frustrating when you can't post an article about Dick Cheney without every reference to him comes out as "former Vice President [censored] Cheney"

That's a setting i have here in my admin panel. I have no gripes about cussing because i cuss all day long. I just change some things up a bit. That's a setting that RAAM could change up over there.

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:ROFL never seen that one. That is one aspect of the pix section I hate. Pages and pages of "thanks" is unproductive. Other forums I've been with there are buttons to click "thanks" and the poster gets credit for posts, not the repliers.

Yeah, those would be more productive. We have that option here but it would be pointless on this type of forum. But at S-Pix, it'd be better.

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:I think he does, he is the only one with a red username and that is admin.

Yeah, that's right. I fergot that. <----fergot.... a southern thing. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Yes because somebody could acquire 10,000 posts in a year but contribute nothing if all of them are "thanks". I'd suggest it, but bearing in mind how well my suggestions about a books/literature sub-forum has been received (7 months and counting now), I don't think I'll bother.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:10 pm

It's almost as if one's opinion doesn't mean sh!t unless you post pics... which would be insane to start with. I've seen forums where they'll ban you for not contributing pix. Well, if you have everything that's been posted, then what's the point?
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down