Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Answers on AZ Immigration Law

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

No Answers on AZ Immigration Law Empty No Answers on AZ Immigration Law

Post by TexasBlue Tue May 18, 2010 11:11 am

What More Proof Do You Need? It's All Just Bravo Sierra

Neal Boortz
May 18, 2010

What's Bravo Sierra, you ask? This opposition --- virtually ALL of the opposition to the Arizona immigration bill. This is nothing less than pure absolute manufactured outrage over a bill that gives absolutely nobody any power nor requires anything of anyone that is not already given or required under federal law.

It's way past time for so-called journalists, talking heads, anchors to step forward and ask of some of these moonbats protesting the Arizona law the very same questions I asked a spokesman for Latino elected officials today. I guarantee you that they'll get the same mipping and mupping that I got. What an episode!

Details? OK, here you go...

Today I interviewed a gentleman by the name of Jerry Gonzalez. He's the executive director of the Georgia Association of Latino Elected Officials. Give him a break, folks. First, because he's an Aggie, (class of '93), where he was both a BQ and a CT. Plus, we really need to admit that there is no way in the world Sr. Gonzalez could answer my questions and have any hope of keeping his job. As executive director of GALEO he has an agenda to promote, and if that means he has to do a hat dance around my questions ... so be it.

My Aggie buddy started off by using the phrase "undocumented immigrant." Well, you know that I just wasn't going to let that one go. I pressed him on the "undocumented" nonsense, but he towed the party line. Just can't use the word "illegal" to refer to these people who broke the law coming here, broke the law staying here, and break the law working here. No... they're just "undocumented." As some Twitter followers suggested today, Sr. Gonzalez might consider a bank robbery to be an "undocumented withdrawal."

Then we got to the two pertinent questions about the Arizona law. First... what power does an Arizona law enforcement official have under the new Arizona law that a federal law enforcement official in Arizona did not already have? As you might have guessed, Gonzales steadfastly refused to answer the question. Why not? Because the answer to that question is "None. Not one." All the Arizona law did was to give Arizona law enforcement the authority to enforce the very same exactly laws that the federal government absolutely refuses to enforce in Arizona.

Question two: Please tell me, Mr. Gonzalez, what type of identification does a non-citizen have to carry in Arizona under the new Arizona law that the very same non-citizen did not already have to carry under the already existing federal law? Yeah... and you think he answered that question? Not a chance in hell. He didn't answer it because, again, the answer is None. Nothing. Nada. Nunca.

Look... i'm small taters here. Where is the rest of the media? When is some hotshot actual journalist from some network, newspaper or magazine actually going to ask those same questions of a protester... of some idiot calling for a boycott of Arizona?

Eric Holder is so anxious to file some federal action against Arizona over a bill he hasn't read. Why not ask him those questions? What's the matter? Is the media afraid that the answer to that question might take the steam out of the outrage over the Arizona law?

We already know that Eric Holder, our corrupt Attorney General, finally admitted that he hasn't read the Arizona immigration law. Guess who else hasn't read it? That would be Janet Napolitano, our esteemed Homeland Security Director. Not only has Janet not read the law... she was once the governor of... Arizona? Me? Thanks for asking. Yes... I've read it. If you would like to read it for yourself here is your link.

Michael Posner - a former leftist anti-American tool who is now an actual assistant secretary of state - all but broke down in tears in front of the freaking Communist Chinese over the Arizona immigration law. China didn't bring the issue up at all. Posner just opened the discussion on his own. Hey China? Do you want to discuss our Arizona immigration law? Sure you do! Hey... look at us! We're discriminating! What kind of complete fools does The Community Organizer have out there conducting foreign policy on behalf of the United States? Don't you imagine these Chinese officials were blowing plum wine out of their noses later that evening as they discussed this idiot from Washington discussing Arizona?

Looks, folks. Let's cut the crap here. First, if you haven't read the 17-page Arizona law, don't run around telling folks what it does and does not do. Second, unless you can come up with some enforcement power an Arizona law enforcement official has under the law that a federal official does not have; or just what piece of ID a non-citizen has to carry under the Arizona law that a non-citizen doesn't already carry under the federal law... do us all a favor and shut the hell up.

Bottom line? People like Jerry Gonzales and others in leadership positions in the Hispanic community are upset about the Arizona law NOT because of what the law allows --- which is nothing more than what federal law already allows --- but BECAUSE they know that Arizona will actually enforce the law, while they know the federal government will NOT.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

No Answers on AZ Immigration Law Admin210

Back to top Go down