Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony trial

3 posters

:: Main :: Current Events

Go down

Casey Anthony trial Empty Casey Anthony trial

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:19 pm

This is more than just a "why does one person get attention and others don't" type of thing.
For some reason we in Pittsburgh have to watch the trial of a family in Orlando. A FAMILY in Orlando!
At most this should be a major Orlando news story and not something that has to be covered in every news agency from here to the mountain of Doom.

I don't know...is this some sort of ritzy family that deserves this coverage? If not then why do I have to watch it? This is just getting way too much coverage.

TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Casey Anthony trial Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony trial Empty Re: Casey Anthony trial

Post by TexasBlue Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Agreed. Yes, it's an interesting case, but c'mon. This is exactly the overkill that the Scott and Lacy Peterson trial got. It was to the point that I didn't give a shit about the outcome.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Casey Anthony trial Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:39 am

This case is the most useless waste of public airtime since the OJ trial. It is a clear indicator of just how "un-serious" the media are about doing their real job - and I include Fox News in with that.

Who killed that child has absolutely zero impact on my life whatsoever!

What bills are being proposed on the Hill that have a tremendous impact on ALL American's lives? And yet none of the mainstream media give anywhere NEAR the amount of coverage that these machinations should actually receive!

I am positively tired of the sensationalist coverage of the mainstream media! I could give a flying fornication of who died how in the latest sensational auto accident, home or business fire or murder.

PLEASE tell me what my elected federal representatives are up to on the Hill!!!! THIS is the information that I truly need to know! THIS is the information that truly affects MY personal life!

The mainstream media news has become nothing more than yet another outlet for public "entertainment!"

These trials are the modern equivalent of Rome's "bread and circuses." The gladiator battles, the blood and gore, have been replaced by "trials" like these.

It's disgusting and indicitive of the advanced degree of societal decay that we now witness today.

Of course, this is just human nature asserting itself despite attempts by governments to reign it in and control it.

Hell, modern Western governments themselves have long since fallen prey to the forces of human nature.

And still they persist in ignoring that force and push forward with a liberal/progressive agenda which will only accelerate the destruction of Western society.

Oh well... this is what history dictates what will happen. Humans seem never to learn from the lessons of history - remarkable as that may seem in our modern era.

Last edited by dblboggie on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
dblboggie
dblboggie

Casey Anthony trial Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:15 am

Can't disagree. It's "reality TV" at it's 'best.' It's fodder for the American Idol crowd.

My question is, is this even remotely being made an issue in Europe?

I bet none of them know shit about this case. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Casey Anthony trial Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:15 pm

I hope and pray that none our European friends know about this case. It would be extremely embarrassing if they did - for them and us.

Such a mindless waste of time.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Casey Anthony trial Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down