Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The greatest stimulus program of all

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

The greatest stimulus program of all Empty The greatest stimulus program of all

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:21 pm

The greatest stimulus program of all will occur in 2012, when Obama is voted out of office.

Just couldn't resist. Big Grin
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

The greatest stimulus program of all Admin210

Back to top Go down

The greatest stimulus program of all Empty Re: The greatest stimulus program of all

Post by dblboggie Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:27 pm

I will make a prediction right now and say that if Obama loses his second presidential bid and the Republicans maintain their hold on the House (and make at least some gains in the Senate), that will begin to see some substantial improvement in the economy.

And, if the Republicans manage to actually repeal ObamaCare (and even better Dodd-Frank as well), then we will defintely see a dramatic improvement.
dblboggie
dblboggie

The greatest stimulus program of all Senmem10

Back to top Go down

The greatest stimulus program of all Empty Re: The greatest stimulus program of all

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:43 pm

dblboggie wrote:I will make a prediction right now and say that if Obama loses his second presidential bid and the Republicans maintain their hold on the House (and make at least some gains in the Senate), that will begin to see some substantial improvement in the economy.

And, if the Republicans manage to actually repeal ObamaCare (and even better Dodd-Frank as well), then we will defintely see a dramatic improvement.

Within a month after Obama is trounced in the election, you will see improvements.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:50 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:I will make a prediction right now and say that if Obama loses his second presidential bid and the Republicans maintain their hold on the House (and make at least some gains in the Senate), that will begin to see some substantial improvement in the economy.

Within a month after Obama is trounced in the election, you will see improvements.

I would not be so bold as to make that prediction. Like a wounded bear, a lame duck president can be a dangerous animal.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:02 pm

dblboggie wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:

I would not be so bold as to make that prediction. Like a wounded bear, a lame duck president can be a dangerous animal.

Only if the DNC regains control of the House and keeps the Senate. Of course, there's always the executive orders if they don't. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Exactly! It is by executive fiat that Obama is trying to "rule" even now! Just imagine how insane he would be as a lame duck.

I, for one, won't breath a sigh of relief until his successor is sworn in.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down