Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite type of music?

2 posters

:: General :: Music

Go down

What's your favorite type of music?

What's your favorite type of music? Vote_lcap9%What's your favorite type of music? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
What's your favorite type of music? Vote_lcap18%What's your favorite type of music? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
What's your favorite type of music? Vote_lcap9%What's your favorite type of music? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
What's your favorite type of music? Vote_lcap0%What's your favorite type of music? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
What's your favorite type of music? Vote_lcap18%What's your favorite type of music? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
What's your favorite type of music? Vote_lcap0%What's your favorite type of music? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

What's your favorite type of music? Empty What's your favorite type of music?

Post by TexasBlue Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Multiple choice is allowed.

Let's see what yours is!
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

What's your favorite type of music? Admin210

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite type of music? Empty Re: What's your favorite type of music?

Post by TexasBlue Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Mine is Country, Heavy Metal, Light Rock and Rock & Roll.... not necessarily in that order either.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

What's your favorite type of music? Admin210

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite type of music? Empty Re: What's your favorite type of music?

Post by dblboggie Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:21 pm

While I like just about every genre of music, there is one that has been my favorite since my youth, and that is jazz.
dblboggie
dblboggie

What's your favorite type of music? Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down