Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AG vows thorough review in Trayvon Martin case

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

AG vows thorough review in Trayvon Martin case Empty AG vows thorough review in Trayvon Martin case

Post by Mark85la Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:28 am

Mark85la
Mark85la

AG vows thorough review in Trayvon Martin case Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

AG vows thorough review in Trayvon Martin case Empty Re: AG vows thorough review in Trayvon Martin case

Post by Mark85la Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:31 am

Makes me sick how one sided the DOJ and Holder is, they say and do nothing about a bounty put on the head of someone, they are selective when it comes to dealing with civil right violators.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

AG vows thorough review in Trayvon Martin case Empty Re: AG vows thorough review in Trayvon Martin case

Post by TexasBlue Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Selective asshole is what he is.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

AG vows thorough review in Trayvon Martin case Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Well, the prosecutor has thrown Zimmerman under the bus today. Charged with 2nd degree murder.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:40 pm

At least we will have due process now instead of these race baiters wanting to hang him without a trial, I guess innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply anymore.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:59 pm

Mark85la wrote:At least we will have due process now instead of these race baiters wanting to hang him without a trial, I guess innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply anymore.

Only if the accused is liberal. Big Grin
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Well I heard Zimmerman is a registered democrat, I assume he'll switch parties after seeing how they treated him.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:12 pm

It bothers me that the DOJ's selective work when it comes to investigations, he gives a pass to the Black Panthers but wants to see if Zimmerman broke the law. And I remember saying "we're a nation of cowards" back in 09. He's a racist, that's all I can gather from this.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down