Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for you guys

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Question for you guys Empty Question for you guys

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:36 pm

What if I made a video of me opening a garbage bag and put it online and it got millions of hits and I earned money for it.
Then I made an internet site like bag.com and filled up the whole thing with my daily bag opening. I then went to an investor after a year and he bought the site for 2.5 billion dollars.

THEN would you say that the "free market" society is out of control?
SOMEBODY here would have to admit that I didn't deserve that money...I mean C'mon! Really?!

Now how is that much different than Paula Deen putting meat on a doughnut? Both ideas are totally pointless and useless and yet society put money into them affraid
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Question for you guys Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Question for you guys Empty Re: Question for you guys

Post by TexasBlue Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:55 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:THEN would you say that the "free market" society is out of control?
SOMEBODY here would have to admit that I didn't deserve that money...I mean C'mon! Really?!

Now how is that much different than Paula Deen putting meat on a doughnut? Both ideas are totally pointless and useless and yet society put money into them affraid

I would say more power to ya. There's always an audience for anything. Heck, you're here, ain't ya? ROFL

Seriously, what ever someone can come up with to make a buck is okay by me as long as it's legal.

What's your point?
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Question for you guys Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:42 pm

What Tex said.

That's the beauty of a free market. You are FREE to take chance, risk your personal capital and sweat to meet what you perceive as a demand and if you are right, ie if there was indeed a demand for your product or service, and if your product or service is of sufficient quality to meet that demand the you will succeed.

But if your garbage-bag opening website has no demand, then it fails.

In this free market scenario there is no dictatorial government telling you that you may not seek to meet what you see as a demand
dblboggie
dblboggie

Question for you guys Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down