Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBC's Curry Argues Obama's 'Fine' Gaffe 'Taken Out of Context'

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

NBC's Curry Argues Obama's 'Fine' Gaffe 'Taken Out of Context' Empty Re: NBC's Curry Argues Obama's 'Fine' Gaffe 'Taken Out of Context'

Post by Mark85la Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:36 pm

"He is right in saying that the private sector is doing better than the public sector, is he not? And so that was his point, that this comment was taken out of context."

ROFL
Mark85la
Mark85la

NBC's Curry Argues Obama's 'Fine' Gaffe 'Taken Out of Context' Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

NBC's Curry Argues Obama's 'Fine' Gaffe 'Taken Out of Context' Empty Re: NBC's Curry Argues Obama's 'Fine' Gaffe 'Taken Out of Context'

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:09 pm

"I also think the word 'fine' in that context is like if you fell and gashed your head and you were bleeding and your friend said, 'Are you okay?' And you said, 'I'm fine.' It means you don't have to rush me to the emergency room."

In other words, the economic problems facing the nation are merely a gushing head wound for America.

Exactly.
It's like Obama's policies overall...not perfect but certainly acceptable.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

NBC's Curry Argues Obama's 'Fine' Gaffe 'Taken Out of Context' Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Not acceptable at all, it's downright terrible and the opposite of what this country needs for economic growth.
Mark85la
Mark85la

NBC's Curry Argues Obama's 'Fine' Gaffe 'Taken Out of Context' Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down