Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNN's Carol Costello: 'You Didn't Build That' Taken Out of Context

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

CNN's Carol Costello: 'You Didn't Build That' Taken Out of Context Empty Re: CNN's Carol Costello: 'You Didn't Build That' Taken Out of Context

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:18 pm

How many times are righties gonna bring this up?

Obama spoke the truth:
You didn't go into a college without being admitted. You didn't go into a company without being hired.
So yes, if you got something in this world, it was because of help along the way.
Romney doesn't understand that because he never had to work through the tough times to get what he got. His wealthy bastard philosophy tells him that people get things without trying because that's all HE knows.

The truth is that typical average people don't get things handed to them and those people DO have to work and get help along the way.
Average folks don't snap their fingers and have daddy give them 30,000 bucks a day. That is not "help" in the standard sense.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

CNN's Carol Costello: 'You Didn't Build That' Taken Out of Context Junmem10

Back to top Go down

CNN's Carol Costello: 'You Didn't Build That' Taken Out of Context Empty Re: CNN's Carol Costello: 'You Didn't Build That' Taken Out of Context

Post by Mark85la Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:10 pm

Ugh. You just don't get it...
Mark85la
Mark85la

CNN's Carol Costello: 'You Didn't Build That' Taken Out of Context Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:21 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:How many times are righties gonna bring this up?

Obama spoke the truth:
You didn't go into a college without being admitted. You didn't go into a company without being hired.
So yes, if you got something in this world, it was because of help along the way.
Romney doesn't understand that because he never had to work through the tough times to get what he got. His wealthy bastard philosophy tells him that people get things without trying because that's all HE knows.

The truth is that typical average people don't get things handed to them and those people DO have to work and get help along the way.
Average folks don't snap their fingers and have daddy give them 30,000 bucks a day. That is not "help" in the standard sense.

ROFL

Obama wrote:There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me — because they want to give something back. They know they didn’t — look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.

Obama wrote:If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.

That last line is the biggest load of shit.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

CNN's Carol Costello: 'You Didn't Build That' Taken Out of Context Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down