Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

+5
i_luv_miley
The_Amber_Spyglass
BecMacFeegle
TexasBlue
dblboggie
9 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition Empty Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:23 pm

well Tex... you are keeping me away from my from my comparative lit paper... what have you to say for yourself?

Last edited by TexasBlue on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected misspelling in topic title)
dblboggie
dblboggie

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition Empty Re: Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:24 pm

I have nobody to blame but yourself. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition Admin210

Back to top Go down

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition Empty Re: Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:26 pm

Half Grin riiiight.... Snicker

dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Damn Cowboys blew another one today. Now 1-3

Next week, they come here to Minneapolis
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:27 pm

truth be told, even though it's due tomorrow, i just can't drag myself to the keyboard to execute it.... i hate english lit....
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:28 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Damn Cowboys blew another one today. Now 1-3

ah yes... forgot you were a cowboys fan.... i have never followed sports myself...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:29 pm

dblboggie wrote:truth be told, even though it's due tomorrow, i just can't drag myself to the keyboard to execute it.... i hate english lit....

I would be in excruciating pain if it were me doing that.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:30 pm

dblboggie wrote:

ah yes... forgot you were a cowboys fan.... i have never followed sports myself...

Have been since i was a kid growing up here in Minn. But i'm also a Vikes fan at the same time.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:32 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:truth be told, even though it's due tomorrow, i just can't drag myself to the keyboard to execute it.... i hate english lit....

I would be in excruciating pain if it were me doing that.

believe me... i am in excruciating pain... and i'm a professional writer...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:35 pm

That's not good. Time for you to drink a whole bottle of Schnapps to get it out of your system.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:35 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:

Have been since i was a kid growing up here in Minn. But i'm also a Vikes fan at the same time.

ah... i see... don't know why, but i just never got into sports... the only sport i participated in when i was in school was fencing... and i think that was because i had to do some sport... or maybe it was just that we got to play with swords... can't recall now... Snicker
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:37 pm

TexasBlue wrote:That's not good. Time for you to drink a whole bottle of Schnapps to get it out of your system.

Snicker already working on my brandy... i'd puke if i had to drink schnapps... way to sweet for my taste... Nod2
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:38 pm

say, will you be making this a sticky?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:39 pm

I had a bad experience with Brandy (the drink) back when i was in the Army in Germany. My tank commander brought 2 bottle along and one night while we were down for the night, we got drunk. I ended up crawling out onto the fender of the tank and barfing my guts out onto the ground. I woke up there the next morning, freezing my ass off. ROFL

Last edited by TexasBlue on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:40 pm

dblboggie wrote:say, will you be making this a sticky?

If you like, i can.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:42 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:say, will you be making this a sticky?

If you like, i can.

just makes it easier to track down... although this section doesn't get the traffic the others do...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:45 pm

Done deal.

I never participated in that over at the other place. Did the threads stay intact for later use?
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:45 pm

TexasBlue wrote:I had a bad experience with Brandy (the drink) back when i was in the Army in Germany. My tank commander brought 2 bottle along and one night while we were down for the night, we got drunk. I ended up crawling out onto the fender of the tank and barfing my guts out onto the ground. I woke up there the next morning, freezing my ass off. ROFL

Snicker i have a similar story related to a case of boone's farm wine, 3 bottles of whiskey, some weed and a hit of blotter acid... while i was in AIT... and after that, we went out bar hopping in chicago... Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition 15xwgns

remind me to tell that story one day...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Man, that sounds like a scrambled night to me. I never used hard stuff when i was younger. Just weed and hash.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:48 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Done deal.

I never participated in that over at the other place. Did the threads stay intact for later use?

they would take the thread to 100 pages, however many days that it took, and then retire the thread and name a new one, and start all over again...

it was just a place to hang out and chat with other members about nothing of any consequence... kind of a neutral space to just kick it...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:50 pm

Ok, sounds cool by me here.

Now if we could wake Bubbles, Matt and his wife up in the middle of their night of sleep to join in. Poke
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:53 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Man, that sounds like a scrambled night to me. I never used hard stuff when i was younger. Just weed and hash.

oh believe me... that was a night i still vaguely recall because it was so weird even the drugs could not entirely erase the memory of it...

speaking of hash... that reminds me of the night my friends and i went to see the premiere of "the exorcist" high on acid and black-opiated hash... Snicker

funniest movie i ever saw... ROFL
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:55 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Ok, sounds cool by me here.

Now if we could wake Bubbles, Matt and his wife up in the middle of their night of sleep to join in. Poke

Snicker yes... indeed... if only...

but at least on saturday and sunday, we can all be here at the same time...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:56 pm

Gawd.... i went to see Molly Hatchet in Bloomington, Mn back in 1979. My buddy brought some weed and after we smoked for a while, i couldn't feel my legs. Good thing we were sitting.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:02 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Gawd.... i went to see Molly Hatchet in Bloomington, Mn back in 1979. My buddy brought some weed and after we smoked for a while, i couldn't feel my legs. Good thing we were sitting.

Snicker i remember going to a concert in san diego (i was still in the army at the time) with a friend in which george benson was playing. we had done what our dealer called "thc" but which was, in fact, pcp. i sat there for the first hour of the concert thinking they were just tuning their instruments... ROFL
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next