Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

+5
i_luv_miley
The_Amber_Spyglass
BecMacFeegle
TexasBlue
dblboggie
9 posters

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 36 Empty Re: Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

Post by TexasBlue Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:17 am

Then i had a phone call that lasted until it was almost bed time.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 36 Admin210

Back to top Go down

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 36 Empty Re: Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

Post by dblboggie Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:52 am

ah... i don't get such calls these days...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 36 Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Anybody else here enjoying their winter?

We've had WAY more rain here than snow so far this winter... and there hasn't been a speck of snow on the ground here for weeks!

I'm loving it!
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Nah, I hate the cold, snow and I get cold easily especially my hands even indoors. lol.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:45 pm

That's the thing here... it hasn't been that cold... it's been in the mid to upper 30's and 40's and even the 50's here! It's been a wonderful winter thus far... knock on wood...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:30 pm

Been a mild winter here in Minnesota. Real mild. We had our coldest weather 2 weeks ago. The rest of it has been in the 20s and 30s whereas it should be around 0, 10 or even colder.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Yeah, I'm loving it... I've hardly had to wear my coat this winter... I haven't even shut my bedroom window yet and I still have the fan in it (though pointed out, not in)... I hope it stays this way till spring!
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Yeah, the warmer winter doesn't faze me. It pisses off the ice fishermen and snowmobilers around here though.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:16 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Yeah, the warmer winter doesn't faze me. It pisses off the ice fishermen and snowmobilers around here though.

Snicker That's what ya get for being into winter sports... me, if it's cold out I wanna be indoors where it's warm... and it's not really cold until it starts dipping below 20 degrees...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:32 pm

I'm anti-winter myself. I hate cold. But the older I get, I'm less tolerant to heat. I guess I'm fucked when it comes to AGW. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:25 pm

Yeah, I've always wanted to move to a warmer place, I prefer wearing shorts and tank tops rather than layers of clothes and having to shovel snow and driving on icy roads.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Arx Ferrum Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:57 pm

Ooooooh! This is sooo sticky and gooey!
Arx Ferrum
Arx Ferrum

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 36 Newmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36