Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrating Pelosi

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Celebrating Pelosi Empty Celebrating Pelosi

Post by TexasBlue Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Celebrating Pelosi

Neal Boortz
November 9, 2010

Princess Pelosi wants to celebrate the accomplishments of the 111th Congress tomorrow afternoon. Talk about hubris. Pelosi leads the congress into one of the worse political drubbings in history, and she wants to throw a party? Could her tenure as Speaker have a more bizarre ending?

Perhaps we should do a little bit of celebrating right here, genuflecting and giving thanks for all that Nancy Pelosi and her precious Democrats did in the 111th Congress. The $787 billion stimulus, for example. Hooray for turtle tunnels! ObamaCare, which will now cost the tax payers money, increase drug costs and premium rates and place undue burdens on small businesses. Hooray! Whenever I visit the DMV, I always wish that my doctor's office ran just as efficiently and with such great customer service. But perhaps the greatest gift of all, from Nancy Pelosi's 111th Congress has been the 21% increase in federal spending over the last two years. In 2010, Congress spent $3.45 trillion, which was the second largest spending spree on record ... second only to the spending spree of the 111th Congress in 2009.

What does Nancy Pelosi have to celebrate other than the fact that her leadership brought about the biggest party loss in Congress in 72 years. Pelosi should not be celebrating, she should be telling the movers where to send the boxes.

I hope this isn't read by any Democrat members of the House. The absolute best thing that could happen for America - now that the Republicans have control of the House - is for the Democrats to make this woman the minority leader. Do it! Please! Do it!
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Celebrating Pelosi Admin210

Back to top Go down

Celebrating Pelosi Empty Re: Celebrating Pelosi

Post by dblboggie Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Absolutely unbelievable! This woman just HAS to be on recreational pharmaceuticals! ROFL
dblboggie
dblboggie

Celebrating Pelosi Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:58 pm

dblboggie wrote:Absolutely unbelievable! This woman just HAS to be on recreational pharmaceuticals! ROFL

Yeah, that would be right since she's from San Fran.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Celebrating Pelosi Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down