Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Santorum won Alabama and Mississippi

4 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Santorum won Alabama and Mississippi Empty Santorum won Alabama and Mississippi

Post by Mark85la Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:17 pm

That sucks. I was hoping Newt would win those. The voters must know he couldn't win in a general election. I'm starting to lose interest in this GOP race.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Santorum won Alabama and Mississippi Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Santorum won Alabama and Mississippi Empty Re: Santorum won Alabama and Mississippi

Post by TexasBlue Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:11 am

Mark85la wrote:I'm starting to lose interest in this GOP race.

Been that way for me now for a month or so.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Santorum won Alabama and Mississippi Admin210

Back to top Go down

Santorum won Alabama and Mississippi Empty Re: Santorum won Alabama and Mississippi

Post by Mark85la Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Krauthammer said that Gingrich is staying in the race to "settle some scores and just to deny Romney delegates" and went on about how bad Newt is. I'm kind of surprised that Charles would be that open about trashing Newt, even Santorum noticed Fox is shilling for Romney. The pundits on Fox are obviously for Mitt, they love to openly trash Newt, it's strange.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:47 pm

As you all know, I'm no fan of any of these candidates. It's too bad that liberals can't be that way with theirs. ROFL As it is, Mitt has the best chance of beating Obama and not by much as that. Santorum would be the GOP's gift to the Democrats. He'd guarantee another 4 years by Obama.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:09 pm

I don't see FNC telling Santorum to get out of the race, and he'd be a nightmare if he were to win the nomination.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:06 pm

That's why I pay no attention to the media when it comes to these guys. I draw my opinion by what the candidate says and by doing my own research on what they did as congressmen/senators/governors.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:54 pm

TexasBlue wrote:That's why I pay no attention to the media when it comes to these guys. I draw my opinion by what the candidate says and by doing my own research on what they did as congressmen/senators/governors.

That is a superior way of learning about the candidates, doing your own research based on the candidates actual record.

And Mark, you must remember that those talking heads on FNC are all the blue-blood, establishment Republicans and not true conservatives, so they want Newt out because they know that in a contest between Newt and Romney, Newt would likely wipe the floor with him. I don't believe they feel the same way about Santorum.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Arx Ferrum Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:08 pm

I got the following link in the email. It is of MSNBC talking head Martin Bashir and he goes way out into left field, referencing Newt's campaign along with Sherman's destructive march to the sea.

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/martin-bashir/46737373/#46737373

Things have gotten really awful when it comes to our news media. No longer there to present the facts to the public, they today manufacture designer public opinion by baiting stereotypes.

If there's ever been a single breath of life breathed into Frankenstein-ish yellow journalism, this is one damned fine example.

Makes you want to puke.
Arx Ferrum
Arx Ferrum

Santorum won Alabama and Mississippi Newmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down