Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Newsroom' Finale Dubs Tea Party 'American Taliban'

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

'Newsroom' Finale Dubs Tea Party 'American Taliban' Empty Re: 'Newsroom' Finale Dubs Tea Party 'American Taliban'

Post by Mark85la Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Hollywood wants us dead, and calls us terrorists. Why do we watch their movies? They don't deserve a penny.
Mark85la
Mark85la

'Newsroom' Finale Dubs Tea Party 'American Taliban' Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

'Newsroom' Finale Dubs Tea Party 'American Taliban' Empty Re: 'Newsroom' Finale Dubs Tea Party 'American Taliban'

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:49 pm

As Michael J. Fox said in Back To the Future II...
S.O.B stole my idea! Smile

I have been saying that the Tea Party are American Taliban for several months.
The only difference is that the Taliban wants to push religion on us while the Tea Party wants to push radical, nation destroying ideas on us.

TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

'Newsroom' Finale Dubs Tea Party 'American Taliban' Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:50 pm

You have no clue what you're talking about as usual. There's nothing radical about smaller govt and respecting the constitution, if you understood that you wouldn't resort to your idiotic comments.
Mark85la
Mark85la

'Newsroom' Finale Dubs Tea Party 'American Taliban' Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:25 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:As Michael J. Fox said in Back To the Future II...
S.O.B stole my idea! Smile

I have been saying that the Tea Party are American Taliban for several months.
The only difference is that the Taliban wants to push religion on us while the Tea Party wants to push radical, nation destroying ideas on us.

If you want engage in this kind of unsubstantiated bullshit, provide evidence when you make those claims!

Topic Locked!
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

'Newsroom' Finale Dubs Tea Party 'American Taliban' Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down