Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

+5
i_luv_miley
The_Amber_Spyglass
BecMacFeegle
TexasBlue
dblboggie
9 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:05 pm

dblboggie wrote:i sat there for the first hour of the concert thinking they were just tuning their instruments... ROFL

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 2 Admin210

Back to top Go down

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:06 pm

I think i better hit the sack here pretty quick. Us unemployed people have busy days ahead. Very Happy
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:07 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:i sat there for the first hour of the concert thinking they were just tuning their instruments... ROFL

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

yeah... it was pretty hysterical... that was the first time i had ever heard george benson sing... up till then, i'd only known him as an instrumental artist from his albums... man, that guy can sing (if he's still alive that is)...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 2 Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:09 pm

TexasBlue wrote:I think i better hit the sack here pretty quick. Us unemployed people have busy days ahead. Very Happy

i hear ya... i still have 2 papers i have to finish tonight somehow... and a western religions test i have to prepare for...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 2 2612f6f
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 pm

i can chat here will be sparsely attended...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Suicide
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:21 pm

dblboggie wrote:i can chat here will be sparsely attended...

For the time being until more members come aboard.

It's either that or the other guys need to stop hating us. Very Happy

As it is, i'm watching the Vikings game right now, but stopping in to post a couple things.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Snicker yeah... i get the feeling i'm not winning any new friends here with most agw posts...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:52 pm

dblboggie wrote:Snicker yeah... i get the feeling i'm not winning any new friends here with most agw posts...

lol

Well, everyone here is entitlement to their opinions and fact as far as i'm concerned. Obviously, i'm staying out of that debate for the most part. But everyone can chill and debate.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:57 pm

yeah... this is a pretty charged debate on both sides... but i'm trying to hold my end down to a low roar...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Heck, most everything here is charged debate. Snicker
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Snicker point taken...

as for agw... i just cannot for the life of me separate the science from the politics... bec and matt raise some compelling points regarding the science, but these all ignore the political agenda and the one body that is deciding who's science is included and and who's is not... i just cannot look past the ipcc's blatant political biases... Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 2 Sg09y8
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:33 pm

Brett Favre just threw his 500th TD pass.

Some things have to be separated when it comes to this debate. What i mean is, one can look at AGW in the same or similar light that Matt does. But one also has to look at political implications regarding what's being pushed by politicians. An example was the Kyoto Treaty. Number one, was it constitutional? Yeah, there's that word again. But moreover, what was the deal with us having to abide by the treaty had we signed it and China or India were exempt because they were growing economically. That was such bullshit.

Of course, i don't want this thread to go political either.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:59 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Brett Favre just threw his 500th TD pass.

Some things have to be separated when it comes to this debate. What i mean is, one can look at AGW in the same or similar light that Matt does. But one also has to look at political implications regarding what's being pushed by politicians. An example was the Kyoto Treaty. Number one, was it constitutional? Yeah, there's that word again. But moreover, what was the deal with us having to abide by the treaty had we signed it and China or India were exempt because they were growing economically. That was such bullshit.

Of course, i don't want this thread to go political either.

But don't you see? AGW has been made political by the IPCC's involvement in it. The fact that the IPCC is the clearing house for all AGW research, the fact that the IPCC has final say on what research is used to support their findings, the fact that the IPCC is a political body of the decidedly anti-American, anti-capitalist United Nations cannot be ignored in this debate. For better or worse, AGW has become as much a political debate as a scientific one. Then when one factors in the Climate Gate scandal, which was never really resolved as those allegedly investigating it had direct ties to the university under scrutiny, one has ample cause to view any pronouncements by this body as purely political.

BTW... Thumbs Up on Farve's record...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 2 2612f6f
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:39 pm

afro
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:15 pm

TexasBlue wrote: afro

ROFL that reminds me of huggy from next door minus the comb... what ever became of that guy?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:25 pm

LMAO! Not sure i remember any Huggy except the dude on TV (Starsky show).
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:35 pm

TexasBlue wrote:LMAO! Not sure i remember any Huggy except the dude on TV (Starsky show).

he was a really good guy from back in the day... i had completely forgotten about him till i saw that smiley... it is quite possible he was before your time there... can't really recall when you joined next door...

dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:27 am

I joined on Feb. 3, 2005.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by BecMacFeegle Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:53 am

Did you ever think of enabling the chat box?
BecMacFeegle
BecMacFeegle

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 2 Junmem10

Birthday : 1983-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:56 am

He actually did that a couple of nights ago, but it soon became apparent that if there were 3 or more people in it at any given time it would soon become impossible to tell who was talking to who given the way it operates, so he turned it back off.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:28 am

Well I'm back now. No longer housesitting and of course, more time online. Sorry to have been an absentee moderator but I have no planned absences for the rest of the year now.

So I'm guessing that the only real rule in here is that topics in the other threads are out of bounds?
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:53 pm

TexasBlue wrote:I think i better hit the sack here pretty quick. Us unemployed people have busy days ahead. Very Happy
You know what? I think I have more free time now I have a job than I had when unemployed. Its crazy, it must defy some laws of space-time or something.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next