Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

+5
i_luv_miley
The_Amber_Spyglass
BecMacFeegle
TexasBlue
dblboggie
9 posters

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

Post by TexasBlue Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:11 pm

BecMacFeegle wrote:Did you ever think of enabling the chat box?

dblboggie wrote:He actually did that a couple of nights ago, but it soon became apparent that if there were 3 or more people in it at any given time it would soon become impossible to tell who was talking to who given the way it operates, so he turned it back off.

That and it actually slowed down the surfing of the forum dramatically.... and i have a pretty powerful computer.

It also relegated you to having it either at the top of the forum (which was ugly looking)or at the bottom (which made one always have to scroll down).
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 3 Admin210

Back to top Go down

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

Post by dblboggie Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:12 pm

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:I think i better hit the sack here pretty quick. Us unemployed people have busy days ahead. Very Happy
You know what? I think I have more free time now I have a job than I had when unemployed. Its crazy, it must defy some laws of space-time or something.

Snicker that is weird... *cues twilight zone music* ...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 3 Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:13 pm

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:Well I'm back now. No longer housesitting and of course, more time online. Sorry to have been an absentee moderator but I have no planned absences for the rest of the year now.

So I'm guessing that the only real rule in here is that topics in the other threads are out of bounds?

Nice to see you back. The other two guys must be house sitting, too. ROFL

No real rule but personally, i'd prefer to keep contentious issues out. We do enough gnashing of the teeth in other sections. But then again.... whatever goes, goes i guess.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:14 pm

dblboggie wrote:
The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:I think i better hit the sack here pretty quick. Us unemployed people have busy days ahead. Very Happy
You know what? I think I have more free time now I have a job than I had when unemployed. Its crazy, it must defy some laws of space-time or something.

Snicker that is weird... *cues twilight zone music* ...

One extreme to the other. Very Happy
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:14 pm

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:Well I'm back now. No longer housesitting and of course, more time online. Sorry to have been an absentee moderator but I have no planned absences for the rest of the year now.

So I'm guessing that the only real rule in here is that topics in the other threads are out of bounds?

Yes... that's how it should be (please excuse my remarks on the previous page... thought it was just tex and i here)... chat's just a place to chill and engage in meaningless discourse of no real consequence...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:17 pm

TexasBlue wrote:

Nice to see you back. The other two guys must be house sitting, too. ROFL

No real rule but personally, i'd prefer to keep contentious issues out. We do enough gnashing of the teeth in other sections. But then again.... whatever goes, goes i guess.

i personally think we should make it an informal rule that chat be the one place we can come together and not argue or debate but just hang out as a group and talk about nothing of any real consequence... but hey, just my suggestion...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:22 pm

It's of my opinion that it can (and should) help show to all of us that we can disagree with each other in other topics but not bad, dumb, or ignorant people at the same time.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Where the hell is everyone? The entire board is quieter than a graveyard? It's a weekend for crying out loud... Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 3 15xwgns

dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:25 pm

They're busy doing...... uh.... i dunno.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:31 pm

yes... apparently these people have actual lives or something... Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 3 2612f6f
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:59 pm

lol. The wide and I were at my mother's for the weekend, meeting a university friend. Back now though.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:16 pm

Hooray! Life returns to the forum! Hope you had a great weekend!
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Yes thanks! Back to work tomorrow
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Back to top Go down

Post by BecMacFeegle Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Yes it was a good weekend. Although - we did see 'Buried' at the cinema - which wasn't exactly a bundle of laughs. Other than that we did some shopping, went out for a meal (Mexican, nom nom nom) and generally hung out. Oh and watched some Arnie films. Not my idea.

And Matt, I'm your wiFe not your wiDe. Or are you making some comment about my weight, hmm?!
BecMacFeegle
BecMacFeegle

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 3 Junmem10

Birthday : 1983-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:39 pm

BecMacFeegle wrote:And Matt, I'm your wiFe not your wiDe. Or are you making some comment about my weight, hmm?!

Literally, im ROFL my ass off at this. I saw that and knew he was going to be in trouble. Then i saw your post.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:41 pm

ROFL "wiDe" oh man... did you step in it buddy...

*draws up chair, grabs the popcorn*

*this is gonna be fun...*

Snicker
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:12 pm

Gets his Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 3 Hardware-Video-Camera-icon to watch the show with Dbl.

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 3 Popcorn
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:12 pm

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 3 DoubleFacePalm
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:20 pm

ROFL
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:21 pm

And two weeks short of our wedding anniversary too affraid
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:22 pm

oh this just gets better and better... Snicker
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Uh oh. The shit's on.

Fighting
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by BecMacFeegle Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 3 Typo3

Typos. Sometimes they really land you in the shit.
BecMacFeegle
BecMacFeegle

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 3 Junmem10

Birthday : 1983-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Snicker indeed they do... Nod2
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:09 am

okay... i'm waiting for the show... where's the fireworks matt and bec? don't let yer audience down here!

Snicker
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next