Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

+5
i_luv_miley
The_Amber_Spyglass
BecMacFeegle
TexasBlue
dblboggie
9 posters

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 4 Empty Re: Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:41 pm

Tickets are being auctioned on ebay so get bidding, we don't do this for free!
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 4 Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 4 Empty Re: Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

Post by TexasBlue Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Oh man. Is there a deal for the unemployed? Laughing
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 4 Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:54 pm

*pulls lock pick set from pocket...*

tickets you say? Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 4 358cln5
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:21 pm

place is awfully quiet today i see...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Everyone's taking a bath.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:00 pm

ah... that must be it... Snicker
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:04 am

you know you guests lurking out there are more than welcome to join in don't you? we don't bite here...

well... not really hard... Snicker
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:32 am

Yeah, we have plenty of lurkers from across the globe. I'd like them to jump in.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:53 am

Seeing as posting "next door" is as quiet as a mute in a Carthusian monastery, I expect an influx soon.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:52 pm

ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Snicker i can only say i hope some of them stay where they are... if ya catch my meaning... Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 4 358cln5
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:43 pm

I thought you liked a challenge! Poke
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:53 pm

i do, but i'm not a masochist... Half Grin
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:00 pm

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 4 315hk6t I just saw on the news that Tom Bosley died! I worked with this guy on an animated project back a few years ago... he was one of the real genuine nice guys in Hollywood... a regular guy not full of himself.

He will truly be missed. RIP Mr. C.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:03 pm

lol

You have a wall that you can argue with right there in your place that works just fine, huh?
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:04 pm

dblboggie wrote:Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 4 315hk6t I just saw on the news that Tom Bosley died! I worked with this guy on an animated project back a few years ago... he was one of the real genuine nice guys in Hollywood... a regular guy not full of himself.

He will truly be missed. RIP Mr. C.

Just posted it.
http://superiorpolitics.com/tv-shows-f17/tom-bosley-of-happy-days-dead-at-83-t851.htm#5890
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Thanks buddy...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:24 pm

TexasBlue wrote:lol

You have a wall that you can argue with right there in your place that works just fine, huh?

Nod2 yep! and that wall actually provides more intellectually stimulating responses than i've gotten from some next door... Snicker
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:54 pm

Yeah, at least you can get a blood stained head in the process at home.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:07 pm

well, i have to say i try to avoid banging my head against it...

though some of the crap that passes for debate next door does certainly tempt one... Snicker
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:28 pm

ya know, it occurs to me that we need to use this thing a little more than we do... Nod2
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:31 pm

This thing I've tripped upon- I can't decide if it is the Holy Grail of these forums or just a can of spam.

But I might as well join the conversation, either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:42 pm

oh rest assured, it is just a can of spam... this is the place where we just hang and have meaningless intercourse...

so where do you hail from V?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:52 pm

It's more fun to wear a robe of anonymity, but since I can only be in-character so long, I'll tell you simply that I'm American. North Dakota, actually. Lovely state- We have a dandy surplus, even. Not much else, mind you, but if you like the cold weather, it's a dream.

And you're from Ohio, apparently? Does everyone here know eachother, directly or indirectly, personally or through another?

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:59 pm

yes... indeed a robe of anonymity can be fun.

north dakota eh... sounds like a fine place to live imho... Nod2

not a fan of cold weather myself, but i know those who are.

yes, i'm from ohio. i've only recently moved back here... spent 35 years in southern california, los angeles primarily...

as far as i know, most of us here know each other indirectly, from another site...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next