Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's all I can stand - I can't stand no more

2 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

That's all I can stand - I can't stand no more Empty That's all I can stand - I can't stand no more

Post by TexasBlue Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:40 pm

That's all I can stand - I can't stand no more

Neal Boortz
Sept. 14, 2011

The Anthony Weiner story continues to unfold, and there’s good news this morning! This one snuck up on a lot of us --- but we wake up this morning to find out that a 70-year-old Republican who has never held elective office beat an experienced Democrat in the special election for Weiner’s seat. It was a heavily Jewish district, and some are suggesting that Obama’s cavalier treatment (mistreatment) if Israel is coming home to roost. Republicans also won a special election in Harry Reid’s home state of Nevada.

In the Weiner race the Democrats poured a good bit of last-minute money and cranked up the heralded Democrat machine to save Weiner’s seat. They also sent Bill Clinton and Andrew Cuomo to the front lines to rally the troops. All to no avail.

It’s not as if Obama has announced that he will not seek reelection, but it’s good news nonetheless .. and will certainly increase the Democrat angst over Obama’s chances in 2012.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

That's all I can stand - I can't stand no more Admin210

Back to top Go down

That's all I can stand - I can't stand no more Empty Re: That's all I can stand - I can't stand no more

Post by TexasBlue Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Pretty bad when a district that hasn't elected a Repub since the 1920's elects a Repub.

Hello, Obama? You listening? ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

That's all I can stand - I can't stand no more Admin210

Back to top Go down

That's all I can stand - I can't stand no more Empty Re: That's all I can stand - I can't stand no more

Post by dblboggie Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:56 pm

You must be kidding. Obama didn't listen to the mid-term election beating the Dems took last year. You think he's gonna take heed of this

Not a chance!
dblboggie
dblboggie

That's all I can stand - I can't stand no more Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down