Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jindal on Obama: He ‘Never Ran a Lemonade Stand’

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Jindal on Obama: He ‘Never Ran a Lemonade Stand’ Empty Re: Jindal on Obama: He ‘Never Ran a Lemonade Stand’

Post by Mark85la Wed May 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Jindal is so right on this, Obama never ran anything in his life, has no real experience in the real world, or the private sector.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Jindal on Obama: He ‘Never Ran a Lemonade Stand’ Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Jindal on Obama: He ‘Never Ran a Lemonade Stand’ Empty Re: Jindal on Obama: He ‘Never Ran a Lemonade Stand’

Post by dblboggie Wed May 16, 2012 5:26 pm

It's actually much worse than having no private sector experience to speak of, Obama actually views the private sector as the freaking ENEMY!

That is not my assessment or opinion, that is Obama's own words, taken from his book Dreams From My Father.

I submit that what we see as a dismal failure respecting Obama's handling of the economy, he sees as the successful execution of his agenda against free market capitalism.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Wed May 16, 2012 5:41 pm

dblboggie wrote:It's actually much worse than having no private sector experience to speak of, Obama actually views the private sector as the freaking ENEMY!

That is not my assessment or opinion, that is Obama's own words, taken from his book Dreams From My Father.

I submit that what we see as a dismal failure respecting Obama's handling of the economy, he sees as the successful execution of his agenda against free market capitalism.

Makes me mad that most people probably don't even know that about that, and it came from his book too.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed May 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Mark85la wrote:
dblboggie wrote:It's actually much worse than having no private sector experience to speak of, Obama actually views the private sector as the freaking ENEMY!

Makes me mad that most people probably don't even know that about that, and it came from his book too.

I hear ya kiddo. The sad fact is that FAR too many of our fellow voting citizens are completely ignorant of all matters political and economic.

Even sadder, our educational system is designed to make them that way and our MSM is hard at work keeping them that way.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Wed May 16, 2012 7:10 pm

For that reason alone, I don't have high hopes about the voters in the country, it seems to be getting worse in my view.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed May 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Mark85la wrote:For that reason alone, I don't have high hopes about the voters in the country, it seems to be getting worse in my view.

Well Franlin did say that once the people discovered that they could vote themselves money from the public treasury that would spell the end of the Republic (I'm paraphrasing naturally).

And with 47/48% of American's getting transfer payments from government, we are just about at critical mass.
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Sat May 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Mark85la wrote:Jindal is so right on this, Obama never ran anything in his life, has no real experience in the real world, or the private sector.

Experience is overrated...especially when it comes to politics.
You don't need experience--you need ideas. Ideas that will improve the country.
You can have the experience level of a carpet but as long as your ideas will work, you can make it happen.
Experience tells us what we have done. Ideas tell us what we can do.

I don't know about you but I would rather have great ideas that will lead to improvement than loads of experience (which may or may not lead to anything)
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Jindal on Obama: He ‘Never Ran a Lemonade Stand’ Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Sat May 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Yeah, and Obama's ideas are wrong and have made things worse for the country. We've seen that very clearly for almost four years, anyone with common sense can see that. I'll take someone who knows how the economy works and doesn't despise capitalism and the free market.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Sat May 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Mark85la wrote:Yeah, and Obama's ideas are wrong and have made things worse for the country. We've seen that very clearly for almost four years, anyone with common sense can see that. I'll take someone who knows how the economy works and doesn't despise capitalism and the free market.

When Obama wins 2012 and Hillary wins in 2016 (providing I don't get support through the internet videos being done by me) we will have 16 years of another viewpoint opposed the last 30 years.
Maybe during Hillary's 2020 re-election campaign (or even better--MY re-election campaign) people will say that the greed, wealth, ignorance, and arrogance of the years 1980 to 2008 (minus the years 1992-2000) were all wrong from the beginning.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Jindal on Obama: He ‘Never Ran a Lemonade Stand’ Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Sat May 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Glad to see you admit what everyone here knows, why say you're a "libertarian though"? Are you ashamed of being a lefitst? Because you're no libertarian that's for sure.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down