Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biden: 'Republicans Have Changed the Law So You Get Arrested If You Do Vote'

3 posters

:: Main :: Politics

Go down

Biden: 'Republicans Have Changed the Law So You Get Arrested If You Do Vote' Empty Re: Biden: 'Republicans Have Changed the Law So You Get Arrested If You Do Vote'

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:22 pm

"But the vice president pointed to states like Pennsylvania and Ohio to back up his point"

It's nice to see people watching Rachel Maddow.
I heard about this from her like 3 weeks ago and now its finally getting out into the general public
Can't wait to see how bribert and buddies spin this...
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Biden: 'Republicans Have Changed the Law So You Get Arrested If You Do Vote' Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Biden: 'Republicans Have Changed the Law So You Get Arrested If You Do Vote' Empty Re: Biden: 'Republicans Have Changed the Law So You Get Arrested If You Do Vote'

Post by Mark85la Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:27 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:"But the vice president pointed to states like Pennsylvania and Ohio to back up his point"

I heard about this from her like 3 weeks ago and now its finally getting out into the general public

Rachel Maddow is your source for facts, not surprised.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Biden: 'Republicans Have Changed the Law So You Get Arrested If You Do Vote' Senmem10

Birthday : 1985-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:29 pm

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:"But the vice president pointed to states like Pennsylvania and Ohio to back up his point"

Apparently, you don't read too well. Biden was making a joke.

You have something in common with Maddow.... a lack of reading comprehension. That, or the desire to push bullshit out there as fact when it's indeed not.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Biden: 'Republicans Have Changed the Law So You Get Arrested If You Do Vote' Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:34 pm

I forgot. You guys watch the channel where they convince their viewers Joe Biden used the word slavery when in reality it was nowhere in the speech.
Now you guys are defending Biden...

TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Biden: 'Republicans Have Changed the Law So You Get Arrested If You Do Vote' Junmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Put you (blacks) BACK in chains. BACK. He used the word back, he's talking about SLAVERY.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Biden: 'Republicans Have Changed the Law So You Get Arrested If You Do Vote' Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNextPrez2012 Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:56 am

I have an idea. Instead of making up stuff that was not part of the speech why not try to dispute what was part of the speech?
I have yet to hear any person from "the Right" even try to dispute the REAL wording of the speech.
Letting Wall Street and the banks write their own rules and thus burying the country due to irresponsible actions.
TheNextPrez2012
TheNextPrez2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark85la Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:03 am

They're gonna put y'all BACK in CHAINS! Speaking with an accent to black crowd, gee doesn't sound like he was referring to slavery.
Mark85la
Mark85la

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:31 am

TheNextPrez2012 wrote:I have an idea. Instead of making up stuff that was not part of the speech why not try to dispute what was part of the speech?
I have yet to hear any person from "the Right" even try to dispute the REAL wording of the speech.
Letting Wall Street and the banks write their own rules and thus burying the country due to irresponsible actions.

I have to agree with Mark. I saw this speech. He was speaking to blacks. Saying that the GOP was going to put them back in chains. How much more obvious does that have to be? Your mind is clouded if you don't see that.

Hey.... politicians from both sides make stupid remarks. Biden is a pro at it and has been as far back over the years he was a senator.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Biden: 'Republicans Have Changed the Law So You Get Arrested If You Do Vote' Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down