Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

+5
i_luv_miley
The_Amber_Spyglass
BecMacFeegle
TexasBlue
dblboggie
9 posters

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

Post by TexasBlue Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:56 pm

dblboggie wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:That's what I'm saying.

Either way, it really is pissing me off. It's like being on dial-up again. I have a download speed of 200 kbps and an upload speed of 172 kbps.
Guns

holy crap! that does suck... those are dial-up speeds...

Man, I'm tellin' ya. It's really bad. It's bad enough that I'm probably just going to get off of here in a little while.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 19 Admin210

Back to top Go down

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 19 Empty Re: Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

Post by dblboggie Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:13 pm

don't you have access to cable where you are?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 19 Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:53 pm

dblboggie wrote:don't you have access to cable where you are?

Yeah. I have cable TV as part of my utilities (rent). It's not an option for me at this time as such.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:12 pm

TexasBlue wrote:

Yeah. I have cable TV as part of my utilities (rent). It's not an option for me at this time as such.

would cable internet cost more than your dsl?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:02 pm

dblboggie wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:

About the same. But my cable TV is included in my rent. If I want it, I have to pay more. I already pay for my DSL with my phone. I have good luck with it normally, so I'm not changing it at this time.

My upload speed is higher than down speed at this moment. Go figure.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:31 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:

About the same. But my cable TV is included in my rent. If I want it, I have to pay more. I already pay for my DSL with my phone. I have good luck with it normally, so I'm not changing it at this time.

My upload speed is higher than down speed at this moment. Go figure.

i ditched my land line years ago. my only phone is my cell phone, and it only costs me $25 a month for more minutes than i'll ever use, plus unlimited text, email, and internet. were i you, i ditch the dsl and go for cable internet... much faster and much more reliable apparently... Snicker
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:13 pm

okay... you three lurking guests need to join me here in chat...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:16 pm

aww... come on... you lurker visitors need not be so shy... i promise i won't bite... Snicker
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:23 pm

aw crap... all the visitors have left... Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 19 2612f6f
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:22 pm

dblboggie wrote:i ditched my land line years ago. my only phone is my cell phone, and it only costs me $25 a month for more minutes than i'll ever use, plus unlimited text, email, and internet. were i you, i ditch the dsl and go for cable internet... much faster and much more reliable apparently... Snicker

My internet is back to normal (and I've been gone all day).

I'm happy with what I have at the moment but I may go to cellular pone in due time. I prefer to get a full time job first.

Btw, I filled an online application for 3M this past Saturday night. They're hiring at the plant 40 minutes way from me. One guy I used to work with at the printing plant got lucky and got a job there. He says he know of nobody that makes less than $19 an hour. I hope I get an interview (and the job itself).
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:24 pm

dblboggie wrote:aw crap... all the visitors have left... Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 19 2612f6f

ROFL

They need to join first. But I wish they would. We have several lurkers from around the globe.... in places one wouldn't even believe!

I had to get off of here last night. It was so frustrating with a slow connection.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Snicker oh... didn't know they needed to join to post...

how's your connection tonight?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:37 pm

so bubbles... on your winter break yet? or still in school?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:06 pm

dblboggie wrote:Snicker oh... didn't know they needed to join to post...

Everyone has to join to post here.

Whippin' right along (so far).
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:08 pm

dblboggie wrote:so bubbles... on your winter break yet? or still in school?

Who's Bubbles? Poke
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:14 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:Snicker oh... didn't know they needed to join to post...

Everyone has to join to post here.

Whippin' right along (so far).

ah... good to know...

Thumbs Up outstanding... i hate a slow connection... when high speed internet first came out i was on that like white on rice...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:15 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:so bubbles... on your winter break yet? or still in school?

Who's Bubbles? Poke

Snicker indeed...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:20 pm

dblboggie wrote:ah... good to know...

Thumbs Up outstanding... i hate a slow connection... when high speed internet first came out i was on that like white on rice...

Yeah, I was having dial-up flashbacks. I never got onto DSL till 2007.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 19 Bulleticon_by_Ace0fredspades
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 19 Blade_board_by_CookiemagiK
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:34 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:ah... good to know...

Yeah, I was having dial-up flashbacks. I never got onto DSL till 2007.

Snicker i can remember the nightmare of using a 300 baud modem... i worked from home from about 1997... when cable internet became available in my neighborhood i was the first one to get it installed... i'd been on 28.8k modem i think... and even that was torture...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:34 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 19 Bulleticon_by_Ace0fredspades

*steals*
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:35 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 19 Blade_board_by_CookiemagiK

Snicker

*steals this also*
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 19 F03d1307bc8bb7716411429e65e24785

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 19 _droneguards_side_job__by_crula

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 19 ROFLMAO_emote_by_morima

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 19 _deadchat__by_Taimotive
Dead chat. lol

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 19 _jumpingonthebandwagon__by_zacthetoad
Jumping on the bandwagon
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:38 pm

My uncle's mother-in-law just went from 28k dial-up to high speed satellite. I can't imagine 28k even when I was on 56.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next