Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bon Jovi Greatest Hits - The Ultimate Collection

2 posters

:: General :: Music

Go down

Bon Jovi Greatest Hits - The Ultimate Collection Empty Bon Jovi Greatest Hits - The Ultimate Collection

Post by TexasBlue Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Bon Jovi Greatest Hits - The Ultimate Collection

Bon Jovi Greatest Hits - The Ultimate Collection 513FkL+LcML._SL500_AA300_

World-renowned music icons Bon Jovi are releasing a career-spanning greatest hits compilation November 9th on Island Records. Bon Jovi Greatest Hits - The Ultimate Collection will transport listeners back in time through Bon Jovi's worldwide monster hits of the past and offer a bridge to the future with the debut of four brand new tracks.

"Music marks milestones in all our lives," notes frontman Jon Bon Jovi. "These songs have stood the test of time and they remind us all where we came from, even as we keep our eyes towards the future."

Bon Jovi Greatest Hits - The Ultimate Collection will be a 28-song two disc edition made up of the Greatest Hits CD from the standard edition and a second disc featuring beloved fan favorites including "Bed of Roses," "Blood on Blood," "These Days," and "Keep The Faith" plus the third and fourth new tracks created for this project.

The four new songs ("The More Things Change," "No Apologies," "This Is Love, This Is Life" and the first single, "What Do You Got?") were written specifically for inclusion in this compilation.

Amazon.com

Track Listing:

Disc: 1
1. Livin' On a Prayer
2. You Give Love A Bad Name
3. It's My Life
4. Have A Nice Day
5. Wanted Dead Or Alive
6. Bad Medicine
7. We Weren't Born To Follow
8. I'll Be There For You
9. Born To Be My Baby
10. Blaze Of Glory
11. Who Says You Can't Go Home (Duet with Jennifer Nettles)
12. Lay Your Hands On Me
13. Always
14. Runaway
15. What Do You Got? (NEW)
16. No Apologies (NEW)

Disc: 2
1. In These Arms
2. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
3. Lost Highway
4. Keep The Faith
5. When We Were Beautiful
6. Bed of Roses
7. This Ain't A Love Song
8. These Days
9. (You Want To) Make A Memory
10. Blood On Blood
11. This Is Love This Is Life (NEW)
12. The More Things Change (NEW)
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Bon Jovi Greatest Hits - The Ultimate Collection Admin210

Back to top Go down

Bon Jovi Greatest Hits - The Ultimate Collection Empty Re: Bon Jovi Greatest Hits - The Ultimate Collection

Post by TexasBlue Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Not the biggest fan of Bon Jovi but i like most of his stuff.

One thing that irritates me as with most 'best of' packages these days is the 'new' songs. 8 times out of 10, they all suck except for one of them. To me, it's a waste of disc space as the record company could have selected other tracks to include in the package. There's always a song that wasn't a huge hit but a well-liked song all the same.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Bon Jovi Greatest Hits - The Ultimate Collection Empty Re: Bon Jovi Greatest Hits - The Ultimate Collection

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:54 pm

*Added to Christmas list*
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

Bon Jovi Greatest Hits - The Ultimate Collection Senmem10

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Bon Jovi? Erm, you guys ever listen to like... good music?

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Yeah, i'm going to have to pick this one up. I have his older GH cd but it's only a single disc with X amount of songs on it. There's newer stuff here from the last several years and i'm sure remastering makes the old ones sound even better.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:57 pm

merkwurdigliebe wrote:Bon Jovi? Erm, you guys ever listen to like... good music?

Depends on the mood i'm in. I go from very very heavy metal to lighter stuff like your hometown boys, Genesis.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Got it in the mail 2 days ago and finally got around to listening to it today. Sound is good. The remaster sounds exquisite.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down