Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

+5
i_luv_miley
The_Amber_Spyglass
BecMacFeegle
TexasBlue
dblboggie
9 posters

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

Post by TexasBlue Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:35 pm

dblboggie wrote:yeah... i know... and all of my brothers and sisters agreed to respect her wishes on that... no one lives forever... we'll hate to see her go, but she's had a long life, we are not going to force her to make her last days miserable with treatments that will only momentarily delay the inevitable... that would be selfish...

Yep. And these days they can make the end of life comfortable.... as much as possible.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 11 Admin210

Back to top Go down

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

Post by TexasBlue Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:37 pm

dblboggie wrote: Shocked 32 hours!?!?!? hell, i would KILL to work 32 hours!!!! i've been getting 8-10 hours a week for the last 2 months and it's killing me!

Yeah. You also have to remember, I was laid off and have been on unemployment since then. I've run out of state bennies and am on Tier III now. When I reach Tier %, it's over after that.... unless the congress critters get their shit together and give us more money to milk. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:38 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:yeah... i know... and all of my brothers and sisters agreed to respect her wishes on that... no one lives forever... we'll hate to see her go, but she's had a long life, we are not going to force her to make her last days miserable with treatments that will only momentarily delay the inevitable... that would be selfish...

Yep. And these days they can make the end of life comfortable.... as much as possible.

yeah, i know... there is that at least... though if i know my mom, once the decision is made, she won't dally for long... she's an amazing person...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 11 Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:41 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote: Shocked 32 hours!?!?!? hell, i would KILL to work 32 hours!!!! i've been getting 8-10 hours a week for the last 2 months and it's killing me!

Yeah. You also have to remember, I was laid off and have been on unemployment since then. I've run out of state bennies and am on Tier III now. When I reach Tier %, it's over after that.... unless the congress critters get their shit together and give us more money to milk. ROFL

ah... i see... never been on unemployment before, so i'm not up on the lingo... i'm guessing tier 3 is near the end of the road for you unless congress passes yet another extension?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:50 pm

No, Tier 5 is the end. Tier II only lasted for 3 weeks for me. This tier will last till February or so. I don't get it myself. I'm sick of it to be honest.

Gonna go crash for the night...........
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:53 pm

TexasBlue wrote:No, Tier 5 is the end. Tier II only lasted for 3 weeks for me. This tier will last till February or so. I don't get it myself. I'm sick of it to be honest.

Gonna go crash for the night...........

holy crap... tier 5? damn!

well have yourself a good night's sleep buddy! Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 11 1zw16jd
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:10 am

you should join me in chat nexprez...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:22 am

or not....
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:37 am

dblboggie wrote:you should join me in chat nexprez...

dblboggie wrote:or not....

Guess not. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:05 pm

anyone care to chat? Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 11 358cln5
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:19 am

Nobody here. Shocked
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:58 pm

seems to be the case all too often... perhaps we need to post a "chat tutorial" ... Snicker
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Or a "git yer ass in here" tutorial. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:25 pm

Snicker yeah... could be that too...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:34 am

I'm guessing you colonials have heard about the royal wedding *yawn*
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:57 am

Yeah, we have. It's certainly not a Diana euphoria like it was back in 1980 or so with Diana.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:23 pm

so how was your day tex?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:26 pm

The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:I'm guessing you colonials have heard about the royal wedding *yawn*

Snicker yeah... we've heard about way too much... what is it with you brits and your royal weddings? is it really that big of a deal there? i honestly don't get it... Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 11 Sg09y8
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:56 pm

dblboggie wrote:so how was your day tex?

Same old.

Gonna work for my uncle again tomorrow (Friday). One field was too wet to finish. We should knock it out in a few hours tomorrow. Ground will be frozen in the morning.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Amber_Spyglass Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:16 pm

dblboggie wrote:
The_Amber_Spyglass wrote:I'm guessing you colonials have heard about the royal wedding *yawn*

Snicker yeah... we've heard about way too much... what is it with you brits and your royal weddings? is it really that big of a deal there? i honestly don't get it... Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 11 Sg09y8
Nobody has really cared about royal weddings since 1981 when Charles married Diana. After that, Andrew married Sarah Ferguson but that was much quieter and it has been all downhill since. Most people don't care.
The_Amber_Spyglass
The_Amber_Spyglass

http://sweattearsanddigitalink.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:41 pm

anybody home?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Nope.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 11 2iv1en8 thought not...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:57 pm

so what's news tex?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Not much. Tried to finish that field today and my uncle buried his combine again. Man, is he pissed! He wants to finish it before the snow comes. We might see some for T'Giving.

Plus, I'm going to crash here soon. Post office work in the morning.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next