Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

+5
i_luv_miley
The_Amber_Spyglass
BecMacFeegle
TexasBlue
dblboggie
9 posters

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

Post by dblboggie Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:53 pm

yeah... so it would seem... 'sup witu tex?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 17 Senmem10

Back to top Go down

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 17 Empty Re: Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition

Post by TexasBlue Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Nada. Just hangin' out.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 17 Admin210

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:07 pm

has the snow died down there?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Been dead in that regard since Saturday. Cold is another story. It's 2 here.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:19 pm

I'm putting out more feelers for this place since others decided to not participate anymore.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:27 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Been dead in that regard since Saturday. Cold is another story. It's 2 here.

damn! that is cold... it's in the teen's here, but it's going to get into the single digits tonight... Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 17 Fup6yt

plus... it snowed overnight last night and i woke to snow covering everything... and more is on the way tonight... hopefully it won't be a lot...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:29 pm

TexasBlue wrote:I'm putting out more feelers for this place since others decided to not participate anymore.

good! i'll pm some guys myself... see if i can't scare up a body or two... i'm jonesing for a debate already... Snicker

i'm stretching out the only one going on right now... and with all the free time i have this month, one debate is not enough... No
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 pm

dblboggie wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:Been dead in that regard since Saturday. Cold is another story. It's 2 here.

damn! that is cold... it's in the teen's here, but it's going to get into the single digits tonight... Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 17 Fup6yt

plus... it snowed overnight last night and i woke to snow covering everything... and more is on the way tonight... hopefully it won't be a lot...

We're almost at our low for the night. One more degree to go. ROFL
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:39 pm

dblboggie wrote:
TexasBlue wrote:I'm putting out more feelers for this place since others decided to not participate anymore.

good! i'll pm some guys myself... see if i can't scare up a body or two... i'm jonesing for a debate already... Snicker

i'm stretching out the only one going on right now... and with all the free time i have this month, one debate is not enough... No

Yeah, I haven't put out feelers for a while now. Usually one only gets one or two when doing that. But I hit libs and cons from the Minneapolis paper in a debate section there. Probably all for naught but what the heck. Either way, it doesn't matter.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:51 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:

We're almost at our low for the night. One more degree to go. ROFL

Snicker yeah... you are way further north than i'd ever care to be... just way to cold for my taste...

and with the wind chill here, it'll likely feel like below zero weather here tomorrow... i'm just happy i have a garage i can put my truck in...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:54 pm

No garage here. Sucks.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:57 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:

Yeah, I haven't put out feelers for a while now. Usually one only gets one or two when doing that. But I hit libs and cons from the Minneapolis paper in a debate section there. Probably all for naught but what the heck. Either way, it doesn't matter.

hmm... i hadn't thought of exploring other political debate sites... that's a good idea. i hope you're only inviting the saner ones... Snicker
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:59 pm

TexasBlue wrote:No garage here. Sucks.

i know what that's like. the last place i lived in had no garage and i had to park on the street. one day i came out and my truck was half buried by snowplows.... took me almost an hour to get it free...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:03 pm

dblboggie wrote:hmm... i hadn't thought of exploring other political debate sites... that's a good idea. i hope you're only inviting the saner ones... Snicker

The Minneapolis paper is full of libs and cons that debate issues on news stories. It's almost insane the amount of people who do the comments sections in that paper. The people are in tune with what's going on around them up here.... even when they're wrong about the issue. Very Happy

Yeah, other political sites are where you find people. You look for people who want to debate issues. Casual debating people won't come in.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 pm

TexasBlue wrote:
dblboggie wrote:hmm... i hadn't thought of exploring other political debate sites... that's a good idea. i hope you're only inviting the saner ones... Snicker

The Minneapolis paper is full of libs and cons that debate issues on news stories. It's almost insane the amount of people who do the comments sections in that paper. The people are in tune with what's going on around them up here.... even when they're wrong about the issue. Very Happy

Yeah, other political sites are where you find people. You look for people who want to debate issues. Casual debating people won't come in.

i just hadn't thought of that... my sister-in-law pointed me to a political section of a local tv station once... and there was a liberal who was running roughshod over all the clearly uninformed conservatives who were trying to debate him. once i joined the fray, that guy disappeared within a couple of weeks... turns out he could not deal with facts... Snicker
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 17 Qzkuit
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Community Chat: Let's See How This Works Edition - Page 17 SFun_TVtrouble
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Snicker cute one...

'sup this evening tex?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Same ol' shit (again).
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:44 pm

i know all about that...

watchin this show called "the sing off." a group from a town just a few miles from me is in this competition...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Listening to my cockatiel talk.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:11 pm

well, at least the were on the program... they got eliminated tonight... oh well...
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:12 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Listening to my cockatiel talk.

Snicker what is your cockatiel saying?
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by TexasBlue Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Beep, beep, beep.
TexasBlue
TexasBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by dblboggie Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:19 pm

TexasBlue wrote:Beep, beep, beep.

your cockatiel is a beeper??? ROFL
dblboggie
dblboggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next